This is a feature and service release with various corrections introduced in previous versions of Phocus.
• Added support for Phocus Mobile 2.0.
• Multiple simultaneous Phocus Mobile connections.
• Folder access restrictions setting.
Improvements & Fixes
• Improved stability when using Phocus Mobile on Lion.
• Fixes a viewer issue in Leopard.
• Fix of thumbnail zoom issue when using short cut “cmd-shift-+”
• Fixes an issue with incorrect RGB readouts when browsing images without zooming or making adjustments.
• Fixes various issues relating to importing and exporting of 3rd party files.
• Fixes an Intel HD3000 GPU related viewer issue.
• Fixes an intermittent problem where multi-shot was not present as an option in the camera tool, even though a multi-shot camera was connected.
• Fixes an issue leading to incorrect histogram display after switching compare views.
For full information about added features and included fixes, please consult the Phocus read-me file.
Phocus is currently available in 9 various languages including English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Chinese.